Hey guys! I wanted to share some rehearsal essentials I have with me at all times. I think I’ve done one before, I’ll link it here
- Extra pointe shoe ribbons and elastics, mine always rip.
- Sports drink. It’s important to keep your sodium levels up because we are working hard. I like the ones with less sugar, I don’t drink them too often, but I have them for longer rehearsals. They aren’t healthy but at least we won’t faint.
- Notebook. Try to write down frequent corrections and keep track of the dates. Improvement will be shown if you fix mistakes as you go.
- Money. I’m always forgetting things and my studio sells items. Like hair nets, leotards, tights, snacks, etc.
- A shirt of some kind. During breaks you may feel cold so throw on a t-shirt or something warm.
Hopefully these gave you some ideas of some things you may forget in your bag! Thank you so much for reading.